In the Yoga Room and During Class
- New students and beginners should set their mats up in the back rows, it will be better suited for observing class instructions.
- If you set up in the front row, please be a good example to the people that are behind you.
- Remain Silent. Many students use the time before class to quietly meditate and center themselves as they prepare for class.
- Students must be in the Yoga Room before class begins. Yoga is a discipline; latecomers are not admitted.
- All students must use a mat and large towel.
- When setting up your mat be courteous of the students already in the Yoga Room. Be conscientious of another person’s view of the mirror.
- Please try and remain in the class the entire 90 minutes. If you must leave please do so quietly, make eye contact with the teacher, wait to reenter the Yoga Room when students are in-between postures.
- Observe silence after the final savasana. Leave the Yoga Room quietly. Respect others.
- Be sure to pick up any trash left behind. (tissues, hair ties, bandaids, bottles etc.)
- Please check your belongings when you leave. Lost and found is donated weekly.
Come back the next day.